Saturday, October 29, 2016

Imagine for a second that it is a hot summer’s day. You see a pool, and decide you are ready, you’re going to jump in  and let the cool water engulf your entire being. 1…2…3…. you get to the edge and stop. What if the water is too cold? What if it goes up your nose?  What if nobody else jumps in? This is the feeling I am experiencing at this exact moment. So…here…it…goes...

I’m…jumping….in


WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

 I am Candice. I am a mother of two boys and a wife to my college sweetheart. We reside in Southern California and are both currently in grad school. Our passion is special education and are pursuing degrees to work with that population. After starting our degrees, we received an Autism diagnosis for my eldest son. So, there it is. That’s my blog. Parenting, Autism, Special Education, home life and everything in between. I hope to engage readers while building a network of support for anyone in a similar situation as myself. Thank you for stopping by!  

No comments:

Post a Comment